Alsalam Aircraft Company is joint venture Company that was established in 1988 under the auspices of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Defense and Aviation, as part of the country’s strategy to develop self-sufficiency in the field of civil and military aircraft maintenance, overhaul and modification through the transfer of technology and the development of Saudi nationals.
Since its establishment Alsalam has developed solid experience in aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services. Today we are one of the leading providers of MRO services in the region.
• Three B747-400 sized aircraft maintenance hangars extensively equipped and climate controlled
• Fuel / De-Fuel hangar
• Corrosion control, paint strip and sun shelters
• Ground support equipment overhaul / repair facility
• Administration office complex
Certifications and Approvals
Aviation Authority Approvals: Alsalam Aircraft Co., Ltd is a Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organization certificated by major aviation authorities, namely – the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) of Saudi Arabia, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of the United States of America and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) of Europe.
Alsalam is also recognized as an Aircraft Maintenance Organization by the following National Aviation Authorities:
• Kingdom of Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs
• Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
• Syrian Civil Aviation Authority
• Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Islands
Quality Management System Approvals: Alsalam’s Quality Management System is certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) as compliant to ISO 9001 : 2008 standard; and to the Aerospace standards AS 9100 : 2003 and AS 9110 : 2005.
Customer Approvals: Alsalam holds the following approvals from our major customers:
• Boeing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Supplier Approval
• BAE Systems Supplier Approval