|Job Function||:||Warehouse & Inventory|
|Salary Offered||:||As per the qualification & experience|
|Number of Vacancies||:||1|
|Duration||:||2 Years Contract (Renewable)|
Our client, a leading business group in Kuwait, is operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences
• You will be responsible to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
• Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
• Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
• Providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
-5-7 years proven Warehouse Management experience, Furniture/Home Furnishing Experience
-Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
-Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
-Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
-Strong organizational and time management skills Safety Management
-Data Entry Management
-Time Management skills
Should be a Graduate.
Excellent communication skills.