|Job Function||:||Research & Development|
|Salary Offered||:||Best in the industry with family status and usual gulf benefits|
|Number of Vacancies||:||1|
|Duration||:||As per terms of the company|
|Accommodation||:||HRA Allowance provided|
|Transportation||:||TA Allowance provided|
Our client is leading Oud and Perfume manufacturing company in Middle East.
Company was established in 1956 for a promising market in the field of oud trade through the wholesale sector to culminate more than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of oud and perfumes and their preparations across the Gulf market, by creating and creating new aromatic lines that have contributed to expanding the customer base and expanding the base of customers. 165 sales platforms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and UAE.
They require Development Manager for their manufacturing unit in Saudi Arabia
Attractive salary and family status offered
-Brief fragrance houses and follow up on projects
• Evaluate & select fragrances & Bakhour
• Coordinate with fragrance houses and perfumers for reworks when needed
• Proactive developments of new products with new olfactive directions.
• Market & Competition Scan
• Track local, regional and international new launches and detect new trends
• Monitor product performance and take necessary action: delist, launch flanker, etc…
• Roll out new applications of successful fragrances
• Monitor new safety regulations Vs. actual portfolio. Take action when needed
• Act as liaison between Deraah, the fragrance suppliers and the filling factory in France
• Generate monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on purchasing operations to senior management.
• Negotiate Purchasing contracts to ensure healthy COG
• Lead and motivate a team of purchasing Managers to achieve the targeted quality and deliver outstanding service.
• Work closely with the Marketing Team to create, execute and roll out new concepts.
• Budget and follow up on local P&L and Contribution Margin.
• Establishing a network in China & Europe and building a productive relationship with the market key vendors and suppliers
• Negotiate pricing agreements within the guidelines.
• Manage pricing, rebates and budget etc. for key accounts
• Follow KPIs versus targets (Quality, pricing, timeline, win rate…) and take corrective actions if necessary
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Develop a clear supply and production plan to ensure timely delivery to our customers.
- Issuing purchasing orders for fragrance oils and packaging material
- Registering all the finish products in SFDA.
- Improved inspection policies to increase quality of raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing landed cost of imported items.
Send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Relevant Degree qualification with good command on English Communication, verbal & written.