|Attractive Tax Free salary with family status
|Number of Vacancies
Our clients , Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Equipment (AHG) is the leading Industrial Gas manufacturer and Supplier of industrial, medical, and food-grade gases in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since it was established in 1954. AHG is a private limited company that, since 2012, is jointly owned by the family members of AHG’s founder, Abdullah Hashim, and by Air Products. AHG’s Head office is located in Jeddah, and its bulk production and distribution facilities are located in Jeddah, Riyadh, and Dammam. AHG also has a vast network of branches throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. AHG manages and operates a large fleet of tankers, trailers, and cylinder transport vehicles to best serve our customers throughout the Kingdom and the neighboring GCC countries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they receive the very best service possible.
AHG would like to recruit General Manager QA/QC
• Ensure implementation of the Quality Management System.
• To establish Company Quality Plan including Quality Policy and continually improve it.
• Demonstrates the achievement of quality objectives and targets.
• Coordinate with the QHSE Team in establishing an overall Company Quality Management Plan based on Companies QHSE Management standards.
• Responsible for ensuring that Company Quality Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for their purposes and use for which they are intended.
• Develops the existing Quality Management System as necessary with additional procedures/instructions for station-specific aspects
• Familiar with ISO 9000:2015 & ISO 22000:2018 & Internal Audits
• Produce and develop the Project Quality Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan. Ensure that training records are maintained.
• Develops KPIs and ensures consistency in reporting across Corporate QHSE Management
Attractive Tax Free salary with family status
Send your resume to email@example.com
Develops the existing Quality Management System as necessary with additional procedures/instructions for station-specific aspects
Familiar with ISO 9000:2015 & ISO 22000:2018 & Internal Audits