Job Details :
A leading Advertisement and printing company in Saudi Arabia requires Graphic Designers
Location: Dammam Saudi Arabia
- Visual Design
- Confer with client servicing regarding background, objectives, presentation approach and selection of media
- Meet clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpret the client's business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, choose the appropriate media, arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type to meet the client's objectives
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research to clarify design issues
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes for clients
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or the Art Director and making necessary changes
- Review and control final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to the art Director or client for approval
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer on paper, film, or disks
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer Software
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites
- Deliver work to client within specified budget and deadline
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment
- Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
- Work and coordinate with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
- Determine document layout options, costs, timeframes, etc. on basic communication materials by interfacing with technical writers and information developers
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Prioritize, track, handle, and maintain records of the elements, costs, and time schedules of multiple projects
- Create finished layout, or prepares instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts
Required Experience :
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in graphic designing or a related field.
- Expertise in the full Adobe suite - Illustrator, Indesign, photoshop and aftereffects.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.