Job Details :
As part of a team, the Chlor Alkali Shift Operator will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of a Hypo production plant. He will oversee the entire production process to ensure SAFE, efficient and quality operations for a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, operate and control equipment and systems to ensure that all are functioning and maintain maximum efficiency while working in a SAFE and efficient manner in all tasks
- Ensures compliance with all Process Safety and Personal Safety Rules and regulations.
- Ensure the plant is running in very smooth operation as per standards.
- Meet the production plan
- Ensure that the operators are doing their job as per standards.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance program
- Perform required analytical (quality) tests to ensure proper operation of processes, make necessary adjustments, and record test results and other data germane to the plant’s operation.
- Prepare equipment for maintenance, perform basic maintenance related tasks, and initiate work requests
- Notify Supervision of equipment malfunctions.
Required Experience :
- Bachelors of Science degree in Chemical or Mechanical required
- Minimum 10 years combined experience as a Production Operator in Chlor Alkali plant ( Membrane cell)
- Experience in Process Automation preferred
- Experience working/planning Turnarounds in Chlor Alkali plant
- Candidate Must Have Good Command On Written And Spoken English.
Attractive Tax free salary with usual gulf benefits
Bachelors of Science degree in Chemical or Mechanical